Monday, January 10, 2011

The post-its around my laptop

I was about to take down 8 post-it notes that i have adhered to the shelf that borders my laptop, and i thought that the quotes on there would be neat to share. Here they are. Be blessed.

"Love, it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free. Be more like the man you were meant to be. There is a design, an alignment, a cry of my heart to see the beauty of love as it was made to be." Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons

"Trust is the fruit of a relationship in which you know you are loved." Sarayu, p. 128, The Shack by Young.

"Your gift gives you your ability. Your call gives you your identity. Your anointing gives you your purpose." -Kris Valloton

"Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and do confirm the work of our hands; yes, confirm the work of our hands." -Psalm 90:17

"I'll LISTEN; look to have HOPE; and choose JOY."

"When you love, you do." -Bob Goff, Jubilee 2010

"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you treasures of darkness, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the Lord, the God of Israel, who summons you by name." -Isaiah 45:2-3.

"Many noble pursuits await the encouragement of a friend." p. 52, The Five Love Languages for Singles, Chapman


No comments:

Post a Comment

Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort